Cyber Project Manager
Our Program Manager will ensure that your integrated project management processes align with your business goals and security directives and are consistently applied across the business while working independently to ensure timely implementation and compliance with current government policies and directives related to security operations. Incorporating ideas and best practices from the IT Information Library (ITIL), CMMI for Services and CERT’s Incident Management Capability Metric, our approach helps ensure effective operations, continuing improvement and comprehensive performance measurement.
The program manager can be thought of as a “super” project manager. His or her role is mainly operational since this person is responsible for planning, governance and for overseeing the successful delivery of the program’s goals
Although knowledge of the business is important, there is more stress on his or her program management skills. Our program manager has strong practical experience in project management, which was gained through managing large and complex projects and was responsible for:
[no_unordered_list style=”circle” number_type=”circle_number” animate=”yes” font_weight=””]
- Ensures the Security Program is being managed effectively per contract operating requirements.
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures
- Assess key demographic areas for our clients’ businesses and determine their needs from both a practical and an emotional standpoint
- create program initiatives that help our clients succeed over their competition and draw new customers to their businesses
- Managing risks and issues and taking corrective measurements
- Coordinating the projects and their interdependencies and Managing and utilizing resources across projects[/no_unordered_list]
The strategic development process is defined here to embrace the management processes that inform, shape and support the strategic decisions confronting an organization.
Risk and change are managed to ensure that the project is delivered on Time, within Budget and to the required Specifications.
We provide a single point of contact to our Clients, manage by exception and control progress through a series of defined stages.